The automotive industry comprises of a wide range of companies and organizations that are involved in design, development, manufacturing, marketing and selling of motor vehicles. It is one of the world's most important economic sectors by revenue.
Safety assurance involves protection from any risk, danger, damage or cause of injury. In the automotive industry, safety assurance means that users, operators or manufacturers do not face any risk or danger coming from the motor vehicle or its spare parts. Setting high safety standards for the automobiles themselves help to eliminate risks and damages.
Safety assurance in the automotive industry is extremely important and therefore is heavily regulated by most authorities. Automobiles and other motor vehicles have to comply with a certain number of norms and regulations, whether local or international, in order to be accepted on the market.
At Giken, we have the experience to meet with the rising demand for plastic injection parts, complicated finishing and stringent quality requirements at the same time.
Our expertise and capabilities includes:-
- Tool design and manufacture plastic and metal parts for system manufacturer
- Tool making capability, injection molding, shaft and assembly
- Products for air-bag capsule, head light assembly and etc
- Electric and gasoline motorcycle assembly
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IATF 16949 – certified sites